Thursday, May 28, 2009

A little while later

This blog originally posted Thursday, July 27, 2006

Continued Current mood: determined Category: Blogging

I got interrupted earlier. I looked at my previous posting and it sure sounds negative. Didn't mean to be a downer on my first blog, but sometimes life is rough and it is easy to lose sight of what is important. I've been given such an awesome wife and terrific little girl. I have a good family and church family that is close-knit. And, best of all, I have been called to serve God working with teens - how cool is that. Both fun and heartbreaking at the same time. Didn't mean to gripe so much before. There is work to be done - a generation of kids who have soul-deep wounds and broken lives. All the other struggles pale beside this. Selfishness and arrogance may be the center of most people's lives, but there has to be a vanguard of warriors who stand up and step in the gap to make a difference. I want to be one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog